- Unzip the lab zip file labname.zip (right click on the FitTrackLab.zip and select Extract All. Then, just pick where you want to save your copy of these files).
- Notice there are three folders in in the Lab directory:
- HexFiles: This folder holds all of the .hex files, or files that are ready to be run on a Micro::Bit.
- Python: This folder/directory holds all of the Python code for the labs. This also includes base code and completed code.
Opening in Your Editor
- Open the controller base code by:
- Go to the files you downloaded
- Select Open with Visual Code, Open with Notepad++, or Open with Notepad
- Highlight all of the text and copy it (right-click and copy or ctrl+c)
- Delete all of the existing code in the editor
- Paste your code into the editor
- If you are using Blocks, to get back to blocks, you can select the Blocks button in the center-top of the page.